SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 : The Staff Selection Commission recently released a notification i.e to fill up about the 2200 posts in the Delhi Police. From this recent notification the recruitment going to fill Sub Inspector, ASI, CISF Vacancies. The organization has invited the applications from all the candidates who are eligible for the SSC CPO Notification 2017. As always the Staff Selection Commission has released the notification as per schedule. We know that the most of the candidates are seriously preparing the SSC Examination. The Aspirants who are eligible for the latest notification can submit their application through online mode. So, we are happy to inform you that the organization has started receiving of the SSC CPO Online Application 2017 from the date of 22nd April 2017. Before filling the online application form the candidates must check their eligibility criteria given in the official notification.
For the candidates information we are providing the detailed information about the SSC CPO Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria and educational qualifications. The candidates must complete their Bachelor degree from any Govt recognized university with minimum qualification marks before the last date of the application form. They must possess the Age in between 20 to 25 years as 1st January 2017. The Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidate who are having the reservations as per the category given by the organization. The SSC CPO Application Fee for the candidates who are in the General Category is Rs.100/- and for the candidates SC/ ST/ PWD category for Free. The SSC CPO Delhi Police Recruitment Selection procedure will be made based on the performance in the written test and the Physical Test. The candidates who are qualified in those rounds will be posted in the organization with best pay scale. We suggested to the candidates read the below given advertisement carefully before going to apply SSC Delhi Police SI Notification 2017.
The online registrations for the SSC Delhi Police SI ASI CISF Notification 2017 has started from the date of 22nd April 2017. The last date of the application submission is 15th May 2017. The contenders must submit their applications through online mode only. No other mode of the applications will be accepted. The Staff Selection Commission going to conduct the SSC CPO Recruitment Exam will be on the date of 30th June to 7th July 2017 (Paper I ) and paper II will be on the date of 8th October 2017. So, the candidates starts your preparation by using the SSC CPO Exam Syllabus and Pattern to get the dream job in the Delhi Police. The organization has given the detailed SSC Delhi Police Syllabus clearly on the official advertisement. The candidates start your preparation by using the previous year papers to get the more score in the written examination.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 | SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017
Name of the Organization : Staff Selection Commission
Category : Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts : SI, ASI, CISF Vacancies
Number of Posts : 2200 posts
Application Mode : Online Mode
Application Fee :
- General candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates : Fee Exempted
Job Location : Delhi
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 20 years
- Maximum Age : 25 years
Note : Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates who are having reservations as per the official advertisement.
Educational Qualifications : The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree from any Govt Recognized university with minimum qualification marks. They should complete their Degree before the last date of submission application.
Selection Procedure : The candidates final selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test (Paper I & Paper II)
- Physical Test
How to apply SSC CPO Recruitment 2017
- The contenders click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the Registration button and fill the required details
- Complete your Registration by clicking on the Submit button
- After completion of the Registration you will get Registration Id and Paswword
- If you already Registered Need not to register for second time
- Search the SSC CPO Delhi Police Application 2017
- Click on ” Apply Online “
- Login with Registration Id and Password
- Fill the SSC Delhi Police Recruitment Online Application
- Submit the application form
- Pay the Application fee in prescribed mode
- Download the SSC CPO Online Application for future use.
SSC CPO 2017 Important dates
- Application Registration Starts From : 22nd April 2017
- Last date of the Application Registration : 15th May 2017
- Application fee Payment Last Date : 15th May 2017
- Admit Card download Starts From : June 2017
- SSC CPO Paper I Exam date : 30th June 2017 to 7th July 2017
- SSC CPO Paper II Exam date : 8th October 2017