NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017 : Here is an important update for the candidates who waiting for the NABARD Recruitment 2017. The National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development has invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the NABARD Grade B Jobs. The organization has released the official notification through the official web portal of the NABARD. All the eligible candidates can submit the applications towards the NABARD Grade B Notification 2017. The official notification has been placed in the bellows of this article. So, the candidates download the NABARD Grade B Notification 2017 and check the eligibility criteria. The details of the latest recruitment of the NABARD have provided clearly in the below in this respective section. The contenders suggested to read all the official NABARD Grade B Recruitment notification and submit the application before the last date.
The NABARD Grade B Application 2017 registrations will be starting from the date of 16th June 2017. And the last date of the application submission is 7th July 2017.The contenders must submit their NABRD Grade B Online Application through online mode only. No other format of applications will be accepted. The Age limit for the NABARD Grade B Vacancies is minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates who are having the reservations. To select the eligible candidates for the NABRD Grade B Jobs, the organization conducting the online written examination. The selection will be done in the Three phases. The details of the NABARD Grade B Schedule have been placed in the bellows of this article. The aspirants can get more information regarding the NABARD Grade B Official Notification 2017.
NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization : National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development
Category : Recruitment
Name of the Posts : Grade B
Number of Posts : 17 Posts
Application Mode : Online
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST : Rs: 150/-( Intimation Charges)
- For all Others : Rs: 750/-+Rs.150 (Application Fee+Intimation Charges)
- Staff : Nil
Official Website : www.nabard.org
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 35 years
Note : Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates who are having reservations as per the official advertisement.
Educational Qualifications :
- For Manager General : The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in any subject with minimum 60% of marks (SC/ST/PWD -55%) or Post Graduate degree with 55% Marks (SC/ST/PWD -50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- For Manager Agriculture : The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with minimum 60% of marks (SC/ST-55%) or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with 55% Marks (SC/ST -50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure : The final selection will be done based on the performance of the candidates in the following rounds conducted by the organization.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply for the NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants first visit the official website of the NABARD
- Go to the Recruitment section
- Search for the NABARD Grade B Notification 2017
- Download the official notification and check the eligibility criteria
- Click on the NABARD Grade B Online Application 2017
- Fill the required details
- Submit the NABARD Grade B Application Form 2017
- Pay the application fee in prescribed mode
- Download the NABARD Grade B Application for future use.
- Application Registration Starts From : 16th June 2017
- Last date of the Application Registration : 7th July 2017
- Application fee Payment Last Date : 7th July 2017
- Admit Card download Starts From : Before 10 days from the exam